|Season 1, Episode 20|
|Air date||June 18, 2011|
|Written by||Dan Mandel, Chris Pearson|
|Directed by||Brian Sheesley|
"The Family Camping Trip"
"Burgerphile" is the twentieth episode of the 1st season and the twentieth episode overall. It originally aired on June 18, 2011.
Dan stages a protest after receiving poor service at his favorite burger joint.
When a fast food restaurant gets Dan's order wrong and the megalomaniac manager, Jeff, refuses to correct his mistake, Dan chains himself to the restaurant counter as a protest, inadvertedly attracting the attention of the cashier, Hortense, who is attracted to "determined men".
- In a later episode, "The Wedding", it's revealed Hortence is getting married to Jeremiah Burger.
- Chris and Elise go over to Café Pureé in this episode, previously seen in "The Fancy Restaurant".
- In the restaurant's debuting episode, it takes months to make a reservation, but Chris and Elise were able to get in quickly.
- It also had a rule in which customers must wear formal-wear, but Chris and Elise were able to go in their casual outfits.
- An animatic version of this episode was released on The Complete First Season DVD.
- The first and only promo was released on The Hub's YouTube channel on June 17, 2011.
- "Dan Vs." is back with a new episode! After receiving bad service, Dan protests his favorite restaurant - would you do the same? Watch & find out Saturday 6/18 at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT!" - description