This article is about the episode. You may be looking for the character or the creator.
|Season 2, Episode 17|
|Air date||June 16, 2012|
|Written by||Chris Pearson, Kirill Baru, Eric Zimmerman|
|Directed by||Stephanie Arnett|
Wild West Town
"Chris" is the seventeenth episode of the 2nd season and the thirty-ninth episode overall. It originally aired on June 16, 2012.
Dan and Chris call a radio talk show to win a piece of sci-fi film memorabilia. Chris manages to call the show before Dan and wins the film prop. Being a fan of the film that the prop was from before Chris, Dan goes as far as teaming up with Elise's Parents in an attempt to deport or kill Chris. As the duo's fighting escalates, the fight for the movie prop nearly destroys their friendship.
- The incident from the pilot episode, New Mexico, where Elise and Dan destroyed the city of Santa Fe with a UFO is mentioned during a radio broadcast from KLIE Dan listens to while driving through the city.
- The radio show host on KLIE was inspired by skeptic and conspiracy enthusiast, Jesse Ventura.
- The ball bearing factory in Siberian has a banner hanging in it that reads "кто не работает - тот не ест!", this is a Russian phrase that roughly translates to "who does not work - does not eat!"
- Chris sells everything in Dan's apartment except Dan's special box of memories because he couldn't bring himself to get rid of that.
- When Dan thinks about his memories with Chris, the episodes used were, in order, "The Barber", "The Magician", and "The Wolf Man."
- The first and only promo is a clip released on The Hub's YouTube channel on June 13, 2012.