|Elise's Parents (characters)|
|First appearance||New Mexico|
|Voiced by||Micheal Gross, Meredith Baxter|
In the episode "Elise's Parents", they planned to move close to Elise and open a cupcake shop, but changed their minds after Dan told the police they were apart of the Mafia. In "The Family Thanksgiving", they attempted to trick Dan by being outwardly nice in order to get ahold of his Deviled egg recipe. It is said by Dan Mandel, the show's creator, that Don and Elise Sr. don't really care about Elise, dislike Chris a lot and hardly even know Ben exists.
Don is a man with grey thinning hair, a mustache, along with a red polo t-shirt, brown pants, and black shoes. He is also seen wearing a watch on his right hand.
Elise Sr. Edit
Elise Sr. has blonde hair, heavily dilated brown eyes, a green shirt, and a blue skirt. In "The Family Cruise" she has robot armor and weapons.
Elise Sr, like Don, disapproves of Elise's marriage with Chris and has plotted with Don to get rid of him, she wishes Elise had married someone
- Don and Elise Sr. make their first appearance in New Mexico, but don't actually have a speaking role until Elise's Parents.
- Don and Elise Sr. are played by Guest Stars, Michael Gross and Meredith Baxter, respectively.
- Michael Gross and Meredith Baxter were both in Family Ties (1982) as Steven and Elyse Keaton who played the parents of the Keaton.
- At the end of Elise's Parents, Elise Sr. is seen talking on her cellphone to most likely a Mafioso. This implies that she may be a member of the Mafia; if this is the case, her family might descend from Italy.
- However, membership into the Mafia is only offered to men. Which can conclude that she may only be an associate.
- Elise's Parents have the least appearances in Season 3, with only 1 episode, The Family Cruise.
Episode Appearances Edit
Season 1 Edit
- New Mexico (debut, non-speaking)
- The Wolf-Man (non-speaking)
- Elise's Parents
- The Family Camping Trip
- The Magician (pictured)
Season 2 Edit
Season 3 Edit
- The Family Cruise (final appearance)