This article is about the characters, you may be looking for the episode.
Don and Elise Sr. made their first non-speaking appearance in a flashback sequence in "New Mexico". They were seen with a younger Elise in New Mexico.
In "The Wolf-Man", Chris was supposed to meet with Elise's parents for breakfast, but due to staying up all night helping Dan, he fell asleep at the table. They didn't talk in this appearance, but they looked heavily disappointed in their son in-law.
In the episode "Elise's Parents", they planned to move close to Elise and open a cupcake shop, but changed their minds after Dan told the police they were apart of the Mafia.
In "The Family Thanksgiving", they attempted to trick Dan by being outwardly nice in order to get a hold of his Deviled eggs recipe. They are unsuccessful in their attempts and end up "apologizing" to Dan for their actions and letting him stay for their Thanksgiving despite ruining dinner and burning their house down.
In "Chris", When Dan and Chris fight over a toy, Dan helps Don and Elise Sr. try to get rid of him via deporting him to Siberia, this attempt is unsuccessful and they then try to help Dan win a death match against Chris towards the end of the episode... This also fails, but it's due to the power of friendship... or Dan just didn't feel like doing it.
In their first and only appearance in Season 3, "The Family Cruise", Elise, Chris, Don and Elise Sr. take a vacation on a cruise ship meant for families.
Don is a man with grey thinning hair, a mustache, along with a red polo t-shirt, brown pants, and black shoes. He is also seen wearing a watch on his right hand.
Elise Sr. Edit
Elise Sr. has blonde hair, heavily dilated brown eyes, a green shirt, and a blue skirt. In "The Family Cruise" she has robot armor and weapons.
Elise Sr, like Don, disapproves of Elise's marriage with Chris and has plotted with Don to get rid of him, she wishes Elise had married someone else.
- Don and Elise Sr. make their first appearance in New Mexico, but don't actually have a speaking role until Elise's Parents.
- Don and Elise Sr. are played by Guest Stars, Michael Gross and Meredith Baxter, respectively.
- Michael Gross and Meredith Baxter were both in Family Ties (1982) as Steven and Elyse Keaton who played the parents of the Keaton.
- At the end of Elise's Parents, Elise Sr. is seen talking on her cellphone to most likely a Mafioso. This implies that she may be a member of the Mafia; if this is the case, her family might descend from Italy.
- However, membership into the Mafia is only offered to men. Which can conclude that she may only be an associate.
Episode Appearances Edit
Season 1 Edit
- New Mexico (debut, non-speaking)
- The Wolf-Man (non-speaking)
- Elise's Parents
- The Family Camping Trip
- The Magician (pictured)
Season 2 Edit
Season 3 Edit
- The Family Cruise (final appearance)