|Season 1, Episode 12|
|Air date||April 2, 2011|
|Written by||Dan Mandel, Chris Pearson|
|Directed by||Bill Kopp|
"George Washington" is the twelfth episode of the 1st season and the twelfth episode overall. It originally aired on April 2, 2011.
When a tree falls on Dan's car, he believe's America's First President is to blame
- George Washington never chopped down any cherry tree. Rather, it was a tall tale spun by author Washington Irving.
- Dan believes in psychics and George Washington impersonators, but not Chris.
- Dan and Elise are unusually friendly towards each other in this episode, Elise even thinks of him as her and Chris' child.
- In a deleted scene, the alternate ending for this episode was the Tour Guide telling everyone that George Washington was paddled in public until his bottom was red. (because of Dan's contribution to his diary)
- The first and only promo is a trailer officially released by The Hub's YouTube Channel, which was posted on March 30, 2011.