|Season 3, Episode 9|
|Air date||February 9, 2013|
|Written by||Chris Pearson|
|Directed by||James Krenzke|
The Ski Trip
On jury duty, Dan relates to the defendant and sets out to manipulate the system to find him innocent.
- This is the first time someone other than Dan has yelled the episode's title. (Elise also got Jury Duty)
- In the beginning of the episode, Dan claims he's been abducted by aliens, later at the very end of the episode, a video tape used in the Trial reveals that Dan was indeed abducted by aliens.
- If not for jury duty, this could've been a Dan Vs. Aliens episode.
- Dan brought his lucky grenade with him to jury duty by mistake and planted it on some old lady.
- Magnifico the Magnificent makes his first appearance since Season 1. (His last appearance being "The Magician")
- Dan tries to claim he's in the process of giving birth to avoid jury duty.
- Dan gets put in the "alternate jury" along with Crunchy and Olaf.
- Olaf doesn't speak any English, he speaks Danish.
- Olaf wasn't even a juror, he was just looking for the bathroom.
- There's a resaurant called "Burger Bonanza", which is located across the street from Ninja Dave's Cookies, which x is accused of destroying with a wrecking ball.
- Chris gets mistaken for an expert witness, which was actually Olaf.
- Dan says Ninja Dave's recently added security footage, but the Security Footage shown is coming from a different building, it's impossible that it belongs to Ninja Dave's.
- The first promo is a clip posted on The Hub's YouTube channel on February 8, 2013.
- "In the February 9 episode "Jury Duty" - Stuck serving on a jury as part of his civic duty, Dan finds himself relating to the defendant and sets out to manipulate the system to find him innocent."