|Season 2, Episode 15|
|Air date||June 2, 2012|
|Written by||Kirill Baru, Eric Zimmerman|
|Directed by||Ashley Lenz|
"Parents" is the fifteenth episode of the 2nd season and the thirty-seventh episode overall. It originally aired on June 2, 2012.
Displays of poor parenting motivates Dan to adopt a child of his own to prove he could be a terrific dad.
- Dan has a method for dealing with children, it's called "The D.A.N. Method" which stands for Discipline, Action and Knowledge.
- Dan attempted to have a doctor clone him so he didn't have to adopt a child.
- Dan chooses to adopt Dennis because Dennis has a lot in common with him. Unfortunately, the Goodhills adopted him before he could.
- Dennis appears to have had a Shiv that was made of Lego.
- Jean Goodhill (debut)
- Flynn Goodhill (debut)
- Dennis (debut)
- Kale (debut)
- Mr. Mumbles
- Angelina (debut)
- The first and only promo is a clip uploaded on The Hub's YouTube channel on June 1, 2012.