|Season 3, Episode 13|
|Air date||March 9, 2013|
|Written by||Chris Pearson, Amy Blaisdell|
|Directed by||Ashley Lenz|
The Family Cruise
- We see Dan as a child for the first time.
- This episode might explain why he's so angry all the time (his parents probably treated him badly as a kid).
- Animation Error: At one point when Dan and Chris are hiding in the bushes, young Dan has a beard, which of course he didn't develop until he was older. It disappears in the next scene.
- This episode reveals that Chris and Dan have been friends for a long time.
- This is the second time in the series a character uses something else, when they could have used a chainsaw. The first time was in "The Camping Trip".
- Young Elise has her hair in a ponytail.
- By the time Dan finishes his story, Chris has consumed three pizzas, four tubs of ice cream, nine sodas, four bananas, one box of cereal, about three candy bars, and three boxes of Chinese food. In addition, the floor is littered with assorted packages that might have contained hamburgers.
- The pile of empty boxes, wrappers, and containers once containing food gets steadily larger as the episode goes on.
- Chris shows no physical sign of having eaten about a month's worth of food in the space of about thirty minutes.
- Where did the pizzas come from? Chris managed to eat three of them and he presumably didn't leave his seat, so it's doubtful that they were frozen pizzas that he put in the microwave. It's possible that they were somehow in the fridge and he ate them cold, though. Same with the Chinese food.
- This is the season finale and as well as the final episode.
- The co-writer of this episode, Amy Blaisdell, is also credited as the assistant editor for the series.