|Season 3, Episode 13|
|Air date||March 9, 2013|
|Written by||Chris Pearson, Amy Blaisdell|
|Directed by||Ashley Lenz|
The Family Cruise
"Summer Camp" is the thirteenth and final episode of the 3rd season and the series (respectively). It is the fifty-third episode overall.
It originally aired on March 9, 2013.
Dan recounts how he first met Chris as kids at a Summer Camp called "Camp Atrocious"
Elise is going through boxes in her garage when she finds a box with "Camp Atrocious" written on it. She cuts it open and pulls out a picture showing a group of campers with Chris and Dan in it. She questions Chris about this, Chris remembers it being a horrible experience and that it was worse than it sounds. Dan walks in and starts yelling as he usually does, but after noticing the box, he instantly calms down and begins talking about what a "great" time he had at Camp Atrocious.
*more coming soon.
- This is the Series Finale, as the series was cancelled and not renewed for a 4th season.
- This is the first time we see Dan and Chris as children.
- It's possibly explained why Dan is the way he is, it's implied his Parents' did not like him very much and we're willing to shove him off on to a very dangerous Summer Camp.
- At one point when Dan and Chris are hiding in the bushes, young Dan is mistakenly drawn with his chin beard that he has as an adult, but it soon disappears in the next scene.
- This episode reveals that Chris and Dan have been friends since childhood.
- Young Elise has her hair in a ponytail.
- Elise has been apart of her secret agency since childhood but doesn't remember how it started.
- By the time Dan finishes his story, Chris has consumed three pizzas, four tubs of ice cream, nine sodas, four bananas, one box of cereal, about three candy bars, and three boxes of Chinese food. In addition, the floor is littered with assorted packages that might have contained hamburgers.
- The pile of empty boxes, wrappers, and containers once containing food gets steadily larger as the episode goes on.
- Chris shows no physical sign of having eaten about a month's worth of food in the space of about thirty minutes.
- The co-writer of this episode, Amy Blaisdell, is also credited as the assistant editor for the series.
- Spy Boss
- Young Dan (flashback)
- Young Chris (flashback)
- Mr. Tedesco (flashback)
- Young Elise (flashback)