|Season 3, Episode 7|
|Air date||January 26, 2013|
|Written by||Chris Pearson|
|Directed by||Ashley Lenz|
The Common Cold
The Ski Trip
"The DMV" is the seventh episode of the 3rd season and the forty-seventh episode overall.
It originally aired on January 26, 2013.
When Dan is categorized as a difficult case for a routine traffic issue, he must use all his wits and driving skills to renew his license.
- Dan and Chris camped out at the DMV to be first in line.
- While camping out, Dan made Chris sit out on guard with a crossbow on the off chance that they would be attacked by coyotes.
- Chris shot at someone he thought looked like a coyote, but it was just a paperboy.
- Lloyd was Employee of the Month at the DMV.
- Elise has Dan bugged, this is how she's able to hear what Dan and Chris are doing.
- There's a labyrinth under the DMV, it's for their problem cases according to Lloyd.
- On Dan's license, his height is marked as 5'6", but when viewing his mugshot, some of his hair reaches that height. His scalp reaches 5'3".
- According to Dan's mugshot, he was arrested in Burbank, CA on March 17, 2012. Chris kept this mugshot because he though Dan looked so adorable in it.
- The first promo is a clip posted on The Hub's YouTube channel on January 22, 2013.
- The second promo is another clip also posted on The Hub's YouTube channel on January 22, 2013.