|Season 1, Episode 3|
|Air date||January 8, 2011|
|Written by||Dan Mandel, Chris Pearson|
|Directed by||Brian Sheesley|
"The Dentist" is the third episode of the 1st season and the third episode overall. It originally aired on January 8, 2011.
After accidentally having one of his teeth knocked out by a teddy bear his dentist had given him as a child, Dan begrudgingly lets Chris take him to the dentist, even though he believed the dentist was evil.
Since Dan had only been to the dentist once in his life, when he was a child, he went to see his childhood dentist instead of going to see an adult office.
As the dentist was about to begin working on his teeth, Dan changed his mind and tried to escape, but the dentist sedated him. Once Dan was sedated, the nurse asked if Dan was like this when he was a kid, to which Dr. Pullum replied: "he was smaller."
As they were driving home, Chris told Dan that while the dentist had been able to replace his tooth, he had been unable to fill in some of his cavities because the sedative wore off too soon, so Dan would have to go back the next week. This reinforces Dan's belief that the man is evil, so he decides to go after the dentist.
When he does, he and Chris discover that Dan was right and that the dentist was a supervillain. After following the dentist supervillian to his secret base, Dan broke the dentist's teeth and blew up his lair. After this, the dentist then rises from the rubble of his lair. Distraught he yelled Dan's name, hinting a return.
- Mark Hamill guest stars as Dr. Pullum, Dan's dentist.
- Dan has a hard time saying "Thank you" to Elise. He was sweating from the strain.
- Dan has gone to the same dentist since he was a child.
- Dr. Pullum's name is most likely a play on words, Pullum sounds very similar to "pull 'em" as in, Pulling teeth.
- The Nurse always refers to Dan as "Danny", and Dan despises her doing so.
- Dan yells in pain in the Dentist's room despite nothing even happening to him yet, much to the dismay of the children in the waiting room.
- When Dan was getting his teeth fixed, he dreamed he was at the Dentist's, getting his teeth fixed.