|The Fancy Restaurant|
|Season 1, Episode 17|
|Air date||May 21, 2011|
|Written by||Tom Saunders|
|Directed by||Brian Sheesley|
It originally aired on May 21, 2011.
Dan's favorite sandwich shop gets closed down, so he goes after the new gourmet restaurant that replaced it.
- This is the second time Dan does something nice for Elise and Chris, only for it to turn out to be part of him getting his revenge. Strangely enough, both times it was something expensive.
- The bathroom attendant uniform doesn't really fit Chris.
- Elise almost gives away her secret yet again.
- Chris and Elise would later visit this restaurant again in Burgerphile.
- René Auberjonois guest stars as Chef Puree.
- There is a dungeon of former employees under the restaurant despite the fact that the place just opened, so it would be impossible for any of them to be there for years like they claim.
- The first and only trailer was posted on The Hub's YouTube channel on May 18, 2011.