|Season 2, Episode 8|
|Air date||March 3, 2012|
|Written by||Dan Mandel|
|Directed by||Stephanie Arnett|
"The Gym" is the eighth episode of the 2nd season and the thirtieth episode overall. It originally aired on March 3, 2012.
Dan gets tricked into signing up for a long-term gym membership, and while fighting it, uncovers an alarming conspiracy.
- Dan tries to claim his name is "Beauchamp" when Chad asks what his name is.
- Dan has apparently been feeling fat and said this in confidence to Chris.
- The robot versions of Dan, Chris and Elise are more fit and buff.
- After working out at the Gym, Dan was so sore he couldn't move for 2 days.
- Mr. Mumbles
- Chad (debut)
- Chad's Henchmen (debut)
- Robot Dan
- Robot Chris
- Robot Elise
- The first promo was a trailer released on The Hub's YouTube channel on February 24, 2012.
- The second promo was a clip from the episode posted on The Hub's YouTube channel on March 2, 2012.
- "After being swindled into a long-term gym contract, Dan wages war on his local fitness chain and their buffed-out trainers, only to uncover a shocking secret conspiracy. Tune-in Saturdays at 8pm EST/5pm PST." - decription on both videos.