|Season 1, Episode 21|
|Air date||June 25, 2011|
|Written by||Kirill Baru, Eric Zimmerman|
|Directed by||Bill Kopp|
"The Lemonade Stand Gang"
"The Magician" is the twenty-first episode of the 1st season and the twenty-first episode overall. It originally aired on June 25, 2011.
Dan vows to expose a magician as a fraud after being humiliated in public.
- Magnifico is probably a parody of Criss Angel.
- Goof: When the goons are looking over everything, the pile of valuables is comprised of a lot of gold and jewelry and things. But when it falls over, it appears to be just gold coins.
- The magic word to enter the Magic Manor is "My, your blue eyes are striking in the moonlight".
- Elise has a huge fear of magicians due to a stunt pulled by Magnifico when she was younger.
- Dan and Chris dress up as "Dan the Great" and "The Enchanted Chris" respectively.
- Dan paints Mr. Mumbles white to resemble a rabbit and later lets her loose in the Dove room in the Magic Manor.
- Mr. Mumbles
- The Amazing Peter (debut)
- Magnifico the Magnificent (debut)
- Don (pictured)
- Elise Sr. (pictured)
- The first trailer was released on The Hub's YouTube Channel on June 24, 2011.
- "Do you like magic? Dan sure doesn't! Check out a brand new episode of Dan Vs. "The Magician" tomorrow at 8:00 PM ET/5:00 PM PT & find out why!" - description
- The second trailer is a clip from the episode, also published on June 24, 2011.
- "Check out a clip from Saturday's new episode of Dan Vs. "The Magician!"
Watch tomorrow at 8 PM ET/5 PM PT as Dan plots to expose a magician as a fraud after being bested by his tricks." - description