|Season 3, Episode 2|
|Air date||November 24, 2012|
|Written by||Brian Turner, Garret Frawley|
|Directed by||James Krenzke|
When the object of Dan’s revenge turns out to be a laid back, undead Egyptian king who won’t leave him alone, Dan resorts to some ancient means of pest control.
- Although realism was obviously not intended, it should be noted that it is unlikely that a mummy would be able to speak English and have that sort of accent.
- The guy running the store where Dan buys the spray is the only person in Little Cairo who doesn't wear bandages around his face and body.
- Dan and Chris somehow managed to get in their disguises at the museum extremely fast without anyone noticing them.
- This is the second time in the series that Chris eats something that looks like food but isn't (the first time occured in "Dan Vs. Art").
- Seth Green (voice of Chris Griffin on Family Guy and the creator of Robot Chicken) guest stars as the mummy.