|Season 2, Episode 3|
|Air date||January 28, 2012|
|Written by||Chris Pearson|
|Directed by||Stephanie Arnett|
The Mall Santa
"The Neighbors" is the third episode of the 2nd season and the twenty-fifth episode overall.
It originally aired on January 28, 2012.
Dan fears his new neighbors are cannibals plotting to eat him, so he tries to run them out of town.
- Interestingly, Jennifer and Jason never noticed any of the dozens of clues that Dan hated them and was trying to get rid of them (until the very end of course).
- This episode aired roughly one year after the show first premiered.
- Ironically, at the end of the episode, Dan actually gets a bad neighbor when the nice ones move out.
- Aside from the Season 2 premiere promo, the first and only promo is a preview for the episode (which shows the first minute of the episode) Uploaded on The Hub's YouTube channel on January 25, 2012.
- "Saturday at 8pm ET on the season 2 premiere of Dan Vs., A sweet young couple move in next door to Dan, and he immediately suspects they must be cannibals who intend to eat him. He sets out to make their lives asmiserable as possible until they move out." - decription