|The Ski Trip|
|Season 3, Episode 8|
|Air date||February 2, 2013|
|Written by||Kirill Baru, Eric Zimmerman|
|Directed by||Ashley Lenz|
"The Ski Trip" is the eighth episode of the 3rd season and the forty-eighth episode overall. It originally aired on February 2, 2013.
- The Pleasants are actually escaped mental patients that are also cannibals.
- Dan thought Chris and Elise were going skeet shooting, which is why he came along.
- Dan says he despises skiing despite never trying it.
- Dan and Elise play a game called "Conglomerate", which is very similar to Monopoly, which it's most likely based on.
- Google's definition for Conglomerate is "relating to a conglomerate, especially a large corporation."
- The other board games on the shelf were "Jungle Curse" (obvious reference to Jumanjii), and "Questionable Pursuit".
- Dan and Elise didn't play Questionable Pursuit because Dan memorized all the answers.
- Chris mentions Dan having a strange patchwork of knowledge in the episode Dan vs. George Washington. It's likely because he memorized all the answers to Questionable Pursuit as Dan himself mentions in this episode.
- Elise almost reveals her Government job to Dan, but instead tells him she's a fisherman.
- Dan adds Elise to his will, which is written on a Map of Little Bear Mountain.
- The Pleasant's plan to adopt Chris wouldn't be possible, as he's a legal adult.
- Ward Pleasant (debut)
- Claire Pleasant (debut)
- Mikey Pleasant (debut)
- Mary Kate Pleasant (debut)
- The first promo is a clip uploaded on The Hub's YouTube channel on January 31, 2013.
- The second promo is another clip uploaded on The Hub's YouTube channel on February 1, 2013.