|Season 2, Episode 9|
|Air date||March 24, 2012|
|Written by||Chris Pearson|
|Directed by||Stephanie Arnett|
"The Wedding" is the ninth episode of the 2nd season and the thirty-first episode overall. It originally aired on March 24, 2012.
- This episode is a sequel to "Burgerphile".
- It is revealed that Dan still has feelings for Hortence.
- Hortence moves far away and Dan will most likely never see her again.
- Considering this is Hortence's second and final appearance, the above statement is true.
- While Hortence was mad at Dan for destroying her wedding (and ruining her bachelor party) they still remain distinct friends. (probably on the same level as Dan's other friend, Ted, who has been said to not currently speaking to him.)
- The first and only promo is a clip uploaded on The Hub's YouTube channel on March 19, 2012.
- "Upset that the girl he loves is getting married, Dan cons his way into the wedding party & attempts to ruin the wedding from within! " - description