|Season 3, Episode 10|
|Air date||February 16, 2013|
|Written by||Chris Pearson|
|Directed by||Ashley Lenz|
"Vegetables" is the tenth episode of the 3rd season and the fiftieth episode overall.
It originally aired on February 16, 2013.
- It's ironic that Burgerphile wants to be more healthy considering it's a fast food restaurant.
- Dan used Elise's ID to gain access to a military grade defoliant, so either Dan knows Elise was lying about being a fishermen in The Ski Trip, or he was too caught up in his revenge scheme to care.
- The event's of this episode take place at least during 1 week, because Spy Boss said to Elise "But we do wonder why you've spent the last week systematically destroying the entire vegetable supply"
- The first promo was a clip uploaded on The Hub's YouTube channel on February 15, 2013.
- "In the February 16 (4:30pm ET) episode "The Vegetables," when Burgerphile removes French fries from their menu in favor of vegetables, Dan sees red and sets out to rid the city of the healthy green menace!'